There is a method to it....

BBC News | Africa | World Edition

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Kaydon is finally here!

I am so grateful to God for our newborn son Kaydon. There is so much that I want to say but having him in my life is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I had to spell it out. So Yvette went into labor two weeks early. It was a day after we spent all day out with church, my birthday celebration at Bubba Gump's (Did u know they make u shake your booty for ice cream on your birthday?), and some errands/chores that we needed to do to get ready for Kaydon. Monday was alot of housework and Tuesday morning it was showtime! Yvette was in labor for 23 hrs and 37 min. It was something that none of us will never forget (except maybe Kaydon since his faculty for memory is still being developed.

No comments: