There is a method to it....

BBC News | Africa | World Edition

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vacation time

Its that time of year again. Vacation. I wont be on the blog as much but I will make a commitment to come back with pictures. THis year will be a little different as we will be in cleveland and orlando visiting friends and family. Kaydon will finally see the other side of the family in Pittsburgh and Cleveland and Orlando will be especially fun as we will be seeing one of Yvette's best friends Amy Ramos who is having a baby boy real soon. Amy works for Campus Crusade For Christ and so we will be hanging out with a lot of "crusaders" (a name change is way overdue) while we stay at the Wycliffe guest house. I feel like I'm going to catch the missionary bug. Wait after going to Ethiopia eight times I think I already caught it:)

No comments: