There is a method to it....

BBC News | Africa | World Edition

Saturday, February 02, 2008

The story of Stuff and my way of packing

I am all about less is more. Except when it comes to books. If it wasn't for my generous heart we would probably need a separate storage facility for books. Althought they do cause problems when it comes to packing for trips. Other than books I am a pretty simple guy. So I packed light for my trip to Ethiopia but I forgot about needing extra room for when I buy stuff. Although there is a conviction now when I buy stuff.Probably because of the ideas being propogated through this movie The Story of Stuff

So I will take a tally of the things I buy in the Mercato and you can be the judge of whether I need all this stuff. Talk to you when I get back.

No comments: