There is a method to it....

BBC News | Africa | World Edition

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Afromatics

I have just taken up a fascinating study of a new subject: Afromatics. In the realm of Afromatics meeting someone at 4:00pm means that you will meet them 2 hours later at 6:00pm. It means that a 90$ room becomes a 120$ room because you are a foreigner.

It also means that 7 churches plus 1 more equals 20 because the gospel is spreading like wildfire in africa. Right now at this very moment there are 20 vineyard churches in Ethiopia and it happened in a matter of 1 year. That is some amazing growth. I'm just praying that God gives us the strength and the resources to keep up with the Afromatics.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Awesome! I'm glad to see you bringing the subject to the world! One of my favorite Afromatics is: "Yeah, we'll be there between 3 and 4." which means we'll be there at 7.

And it is an amazing thing about the churches. Amazing. We had people clapping during our service this Sunday when I was sharing about things, and I think it was at this point. But I don't really remember very well, since I was mildly delirious ... I got diarrhea Saturday night and Sunday morning from my family, who were quite sick (on both ends) like half the time I was gone.