There is a method to it....

BBC News | Africa | World Edition

Monday, June 30, 2008

Moving and baptism

Ok so I haven't blogged for a minute and I am trying to keep a steady consistent pace with it so I can keep people updated on this next season of life while me and yvette are at Fuller. Well we have been moving and it was the best move ever!!! It all got taken down to Pasadena in one day without a U-Haul or professional movers.
So we r in Fuller housing! I am starting a new job in the Fuller Library! I am memorizing the greek alphabet to pass the time (I know a bit nerdy and out there but it will pay off in the long run)!

So now we are still waiting on baby Kaydon to be born; transitioning from my role at Vineyard Xtreme, and waiting for classes to start. I say we are in a good position for the summer.

Oh yeah and while we were moving we stopped to attend the baptism of japanese members of our church. It was awesome but more on that later....

No comments: