There is a method to it....

BBC News | Africa | World Edition

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Holy Spirit is in the building!

That is one thing that I have seen in the black church. I believe this is where the Vineyard genetic code and the black church meet. Growing up pentecostal I have seen some kooky stuff! People all of a sudden believing they could play the piano without any training. Then they get up in the middle of the church service and try and it sounds like a cat walking across the keys! I have seen holy laughter..I mean real from the belly laughter....the kind you would expect at a Chris Rock show.

I have also seen demonic manifestations and excorcism firsthand. I also saw my pastor pray for someone and they got up out of their wheelchair and walked. So no doubt the Holy Spirit was in effect. I think what the Vineyard brings to this equation is putting a cap on the weirdness (Naturally supernatural) and making sure that all of the gifts are in operation (Everybody gets to play!!!)

No comments: