There is a method to it....

BBC News | Africa | World Edition

Thursday, July 03, 2008

The similarity btw moving in and a flight to Ethiopia

It can be summed up in one word: waiting

I hate plane flights in general not because I'm scared or there are terrorists on the loose out there but because you are cooped up in that box in the sky. You can't get off. So you wait. I have problems with transition and being on a plane is just a big transition. You have left your place of residence but you have not arrived at the destination. That is how I feel about moving into Fuller Housing and not starting class. There is plenty to do: new job, unpacking, closing up ministry commitments but it is not what I want to do. Just like on a plane you can watch a movie, read a book, walk around, talk to somebody (if u really like that sort of thing :) but what you really want to do; the reason why you are on the plane is because you wanted to get somewhere; a specific somewhere. So I am waiting to get to my specific somewhere: classes at Fuller. Oh Lord let September come-wait a minute-Let your kingdom come;
Let your will be done;
on earth as it is in heaven

Amen

No comments: