There is a method to it....

BBC News | Africa | World Edition

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Clear and accurate biblical teaching

Well when it comes to this aspect of the genetic code I would have to say that there is a great need in the African American community for clear and accurate biblical teaching. I grew up in the pentecostal church and I have seen it all :) Doomsday prophets predicting that Reagan, Bush, and now Oprah are the antichrist. They skipped Bill Clinton...I wonder why? I have seen people claiming that Jesus was rich and had an entourage larger than Lil Wayne's. It is just out of hand! I think this younger generation is in need of clear accurate biblical teaching. I don't think that means bland and dry teaching. When you speak to black people you gotta come with expression and passion but with that passion we are in desperate need of the truth.

No comments: