There is a method to it....

BBC News | Africa | World Edition

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bodily excercise profits little.....

Yes. I did it. I feel like a new man. After I hit just a mere 25 minutes on the cycle I came home oozing with love for my wife. Full of a different kind of euphoria. The euphoria of endorphins. When I sat down and opened up the Bible the verses of 1 Timothy lunged out at me. My mind was clear and my heart was filled with God's joy. It reminded me of 1 Timothy 4:8. Bodily excercise profits little but godliness is profitable for all things. It doesn't say godliness doesn't profit at all just a little. In the greek little is a word for time and not quality. That's a good word for alot of pastors. Especially those of the pentecostal, suit about to bust open, eating fried chicken with biscuits and gravy after church types. Get on that treadmill!!!

No comments: